The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Yikes... My First Entry!

Well, I'm currently sitting on one of the sofas in our apartment, staring aimlessly at my laptop looking for something profound to say, and watching the randomness that is 'who wants to be a millionaire?'. When secretly, I hate this sofa, as it is by the patio doors and it's damn chilly, but my girlfriend and her laptop dominate the sofa we used to share, so I'm sitting here cold by myself, and have just put the heating on again. I'm also not so secretly hoping that the retards that live in the flat above us don't have a party tonight as they did last Saturday, as I resent being kept awake until 3 in the morning because people are too rude and ignorant to answer a door so someone can request they turn their shitty music down. Mind you, their singing was worse than their music! I've had a fairly mundane day today really. Was lying in bed this morning listening to the retards from upstairs throw their real christmas tree over the balcony, and struggle to try and squeeze it into the guy's shitty little car. Only the car isn't a hatchback, and they seemed too retarded to realise that a 6 foot tree wouldn't fit in the car without being chopped! It was amusing enough to listen to their struggles though. Well, in the meantime, I did have the hilight of my day: my beautiful lady FT burst through the bedroom door, peeling items of clothing as she entered, and summoned me to a session of the most amazing, wonderful, passionate lovemaking. I personally could have stayed there in bed, all day, just the two of us in each others arms. But the bastard that is university and exams is preventing that at the moment, and as supportive as I'm trying to be, will be extremely glad when it is all over and done with and we can start properly enjoying each other again!
I'm still recovering from finding out about an amazing surprise she has planned for me! A romantic weekend in Manchester in February!!! So I am still in a complete daze about that! No one has ever done anything so amazing and romantic for me before! I could cry! In fact, I have, as I am all hormonal with a bugger of a period today! Which is adding to my woes, as I just feel like bursting into tears over anything! Good or bad! I am also extremely horny (shhhh, I didn't say that!). Which in itself is a pain in the arse, as I'm in too much pain with this period to know what best to do about it! :'( Oh god... the crying begins again! Let's just say I'll be glad when the period and the gf's exams are over and done with! I think I'll probably spend the rest of this evening either on the computer trying to avoid doing anything of importance, or in front of the telly watching anything random to pass some time before bed :).
Anyway, I'm sure, or at least I hope future entries will be more interesting than this, but this is as good a first entry as any I suppose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home