The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hmmm... Still Sleepy...

Well, it seems now is as good a time as any to write a second entry. I was in a lovely beautiful sleep, admittedly it was at a bit of an absurd hour to still be in bed, but my excuse is it is a Sunday, and that is what Sunday's are made for ;). So consequesntly (and that is a big word for a Sunday) I'm sitting sleepily and staring aimlessly at the computer waiting for the world to pass me by. Either that or waiting to wake up enough to go and make some breakfast. Although, frankly, the inclination to do that surpasses me, as I'm so pissed off with this diet lark that I just can't be bothered to eat, doesn't matter how hungry I am! So, hopefully, will be losing the pounds left right and centre then :). I am hungry though... but I just want a bit more to eat that two crappy slices of toast :(. Anyone feeling sorry for me yet ... :( Ah well.
I'm back on the crappy sofa again :(. Think I might lie down in a bit and doze... it is a Sunday, and it's about the only thing this sofa is good for! Ah, but in saying that, at random, and repeated intervals throughout the day, I'm going to fire revision questions at my beloved and see how she does with them. Yay Yay Yay... She just got 2 questions right! I'm so proud of her! I'm in love... could you guess?! Well, I'm gonna depart for now and help her amend her livejournal and carry on the bombarding of questions! Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home