The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

On Top of the World!!!!!!!

Well, what a difference a day makes ay?! :D. I must say I am feeling a million and one times better than yesterday. And at the minute, each day seems to be getting better and better. AAAAhhhhh? What's this? shock horror... me being positive! Can't be right? ... Well, I assure you it is! The old miserable moody cow has been well and truly buggered off with the threat of death if she ever returns.
Seriously though, I know I can't realisticly expect to be positive forever, cos things do get you down from time to time, but I can't explain it, my attitude seems so much better now, like I really am turning things around, different to convincing myself things are getting better. I can't explain it, I do just feel so much different.It seems like that is showing in every aspect of my life right now. I must admit, yesterday I was still extremely worried about aspects of mine and FTs relationship. I just felt as though things still weren't quite right, even though we had cleared the air and talked. It just felt like maybe things had gone too far to get them back to the way they were before. I'm a worrier, and that won't change overnight. Spending the night out together the night before did help, and it was a great start, because we just got on so well and were making each other laugh and smile. But I was worried that the real spark and connection we share had gone. The thing about our relationship is that no matter the situation, there has always been a hell of a connection between us that is just so intense and overshadows everything. But since the argument the other night, for the first time really, that connection was overshadowed by worry and panic as far as I could see, and I didn't know if it would still be there.
I was absolutely blown away when I came home yesterday afternoon from my trip to the job centre to have her telling me how horny she was! Rrrrrraaaaarrrrhhhh.How the hell I kept my hands off her all evening I don't know! Well, I didn't very well. But I was reasonably reserved as our friend Doofus was round and was cooking for us, so I had to be reserved somewhat.
We were in bed by just before 11, and making mad passionate love in every possible way until the early hours. We even threw in the minidisk for the occasion, making a recording for memories to come. I must say though, I'm not gifted enough to have a minidick player, so we need to find some blasted way of putting them on a tape or CD so I can have a copy too! It was absolutely amazing. And any worries I was having about the connection not being there any more, or being less than before was absolute bollocks! It just feels like the connection gets so much stronger and more intense as time goes on, and grows with every obstacle we overcome together. I love that. It could never, ever be just sex between us, as the mental connection is just so strong, it brings in new elements every single time. We both needed that last night. We both needed to feel desired and wanted beyond anything on this earth, and it certainly was that. Well, I certainly was... I just hope she felt the same! Nothing else mattered apart from us, at that moment in time! To be honest, I was blown away by how amazing it was, and how long we were intertwined in the moment for! I know they say time flies when you're having fun, but Jesus! And I could have gone on all night! And believe me, I would have if my lady didn't have work to do this morning!
Waking up next to her this morning was amazing. For the first time in a while, I woke up and thought 'wow, could life be any more fucking amazing'. And I looked over to my right, and she was there, snuggled up with me! We lay there for a bit, and then listened to our recordings from the night before. God it was out of this world! And served the purpose of making us both extremely horny again. Which served for another amazing hour in bed! I cannot get enough of this woman!
I have spent the day in an absolute daze, with a major permanent grin on my face! I've been bounding round the flat skipping and humming, even when hoovering the apartment block! And I haven't been like that in a long while. I went to the university computer room to look for a job and get out of the house this afternoon too, and all I could think about was FT, how amazing she is, how much I love her, and how I would have liked nothing better than to rush home and take her back to bed!Seemingly, we've both been horny today too, as at every opportunity we've been all over each other! Which is how it should be! We are fast getting back to the 'can't keep our hands off each other' couple that we really are deep down. And it is absolutely amazing!
FT has gone to her training evening, which is gonna be a regular event for a Thursday evening, and all I can think about is jumping on her when she gets back!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     
  • At 1:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home