The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tuesday Blues

Well, what can I say about today? Hmmm, well, I didn't want to get out of bed this morning! Anyone detect a reoccurring pattern here? Hahaha... the story of my life! I just don't do mornings! Well, and why would I when I didn't to sleep until late last night after some amazing lovemaking with my gorgeous and stunningly sexy gf, and settling down and snuggling up in bed to watch an episode of lost? I know I'd rather be doing that then getting my arse out of bed early in the mornings!
Actually though, we had a fairly chilled morning, as my lady was wide awake before I was even semi conscious, and she persisted on waking me up... which I don't mind if she's not dragging me out of bed 2 minutes after me opening my eyes! So we settled down for a bit and watched the best part of another episode of lost. Which we stopped somewhere near the end I think, when FT's mum arrived with beby hound, and we haven't seen them since new year, so it's cool to see them again.
Haven't really been up to much all day. My jammy lady managed to escape fines when returning library books... which is something I can never manage when my books were overdue! I don't know how she manages it!
From there we went shopping and spent what seems like hours walking round the shopping centre, looking at clothes and bras. I bought a new top and my lady tried on some strapless bras, and found one that she liked... but they didn't have it in her size! That's the trouble when you have amazingly large breasts! :P I myself, was more impressed with the very sexy lingerie they had... but I couldn't get her to try any of that on! So I left feeling bitterly disappointed! Will just have to go and buy her some when she's not there... hmmmmmm :).
Since returning from shopping, we've been and had a meal... and I was fairly reserved, trying to stick to the diet as much as possible, having a lasagne, rather than something deep-fried and with chips! Oh how I was craving the giant chocolate ice-cream desert thing! But I was good... so credit where it's due please!!!And we've returned home to 'make-over' our bathroom, with a new chrome light-pull and a new chrome free-standing towel rail, which we are both as pleased as punch with! We love getting new things for the flat and both get excited and take great pride in it! I've even been sorcing out a new DVD rack! I think we both just love setting up home together, somewhere of our own! See... perfect together we are!!!And as for the rest of the night... I think I'm gonna be roped into dying FT's mum's hair, which I am really nervous about, as I haven't done anything like that before! I'm hardly the overly femme type!And then, I hope to settle down with my lady and watch some more of lost on DVD, and have some quiet (as her mum is in the spare room) mad, passionate sex. As on the contrary to what some may think, we have an extremely passionate relationship and are always having mad passionate rampant sex. However, the situation hasn't got dire enough so that we have to publicise every little detail in an online journal to make it 'more exciting'! That's what the minidisks are for! ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home