The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Agony, Imsomnia & Desire

Well, let's face it, in the past 24-36 hours, I've experienced all three of the above and some of which have been more pleasurable than others! I spent all of yesterday and the night before in complete and utter agony! Yes, I hear you asking, that two week period is still ongoing, and the pain I've had from it over the last couple of days has been more than I think I've ever had from a period in my entire life! There is little that seemed to stop it, and I spent most of the time either feeling incredibly sorry for myself or wanting to ram my fist through a wall or a door just to feel a different kind of pain somewhere other than my uterus! The wheatbag and heat did seemingly little to stop the pain, although my beautiful and attentive lady massaging my belly, and then rubbing my back was about the best thing in the world to come out of it! But then I managed to make myself feel incredibly guilty, as I'd kept her up late the night before giving me a massage to help the pain, so I played down the extent to which the back rub and massage was actually helping so that she wouldn't waste her spare time or stay up when she could be sleeping. No one ever died of period pain did they? And plus, I know just how busy and stressed she is at the minute, so I don't want to put on her in the slightest. Contrary to popular oppinion, I wanna be there for her and help, rather than be a burdan and a hindrance! In the end, I took a trip to the weird chemist in Crookes (and fortunately the creepy lady wasn't there), and bought a very large box of 400mg ibuprofen tablets and have been taking them every 8 hours, and it has quelled the pain somewhat! Now all I need is to stop bleeding! The insomnia and the desire part of my subject are somewhat intertwined. You see, I desire my lady 24/7. And I can lay my hand on my heart and say that if we spent every second of every day in bed, making mad passionate love and snuggling and talking. I only have to take one glance in her direction and I'm there. She has my undivided attention and all I can think about is how amazing she is, how beautiful she looks, how sweet she tastes, and then I can't get her off my mind. Only, I've felt like that ever since we got back from Manchester, only I know that during the week is crap for her as she's soooooo busy with work. But I can just about manage knowing that we both really want each other and can't stop thinking about each other, but can't do anything until... which makes the intensity of when we finally do get our hands on each other even more incredible. And that's exactly what happened last night. It got to the point last night where we just couldn't wait any longer. I needed her, and she needed me, and we had to have each other. So when we went to bed, I did lots of bad things to her, and she couldn't decide what she wanted more... It was amazing, hot, fiery, passionate, steamy, close sex and I made her come, and it was out of this world feeling her like that. Only I wanted and desired her more than anything. I physically ached inside for her, and had a dull ache inside me like I get when we're apart. I needed so much to feel her. To know that she wanted me (which I knew she did). The only trouble was, I was in serious period pain, and knew that I physically wouldn't be able to have what I needed. So I we ended up cuddling for a bit, and I was feeling mortified that this period was in one way or another, getting in the way of what I needed. I knew she was shattered, so we eventually tried going to sleep, and I ended up (after she had dozed off), getting back up and watching a recording of the Brit Awards and some really crappy quiz programme on ITV until like 1am. Then I eventually returned to bed, and snuggled the back of my sleeping beauty until I drifted off to sleep myself! Today has been mad... the period pain is subsiding, only to be replaced with a muggy head headache type thing which is buggering my vision a bit... but again, I'll live! Think that's to do with tiredness though! I sat in a lecture with my lady today and done some leisure reading... a crime novel by Karin Slaughter... and I'm recommending her stuff to anyone reading this! Not much of the book left now though! Oooh it's getting exciting!!! I also did some more washing, which I'm reminding myself is still in the machine for hanging. And put the dishwasher on... which also needs emptying! I'm crap at that bit! On a brighter note, I walked my lady round the gym, in a personal trainer capacity. I love doing that! I love that it's something else I get to share with her! And she is very sexy when she'd working out and all sexy! I could rip her knickers off right there and then! Ahem... restrain yourself woman! And from the gym I've been filling in application forms for jobs, which I'm going to put in the post tonight. And I had a shower, as I was feeling all minging... and then, after that, I was unexpectedly ravaged by my lady whilst I was lying on the bed minding my own business! It was amazing! Feeling her inside me, and close. So attentive, and sensual. Her amazing touch. Her fingers. Her kisses. She made me tingle, and how she made me come, was out of this world! It was amazing! I'm speachless! Just to feel connected to her in that extreme way again, so raw and so pure. I ached and wanted her so badly. And then lying in her arms afterwards, whilst the numbness subsided. Feeling so loved, and wanted, and protected. I never feel so safe as I do in her arms! She's a magical remarkable woman is my lady. And there is nothing I can do to even come close to showing her the extent of how I feel about her! And that frustrates the god damn hell out of me! So now I'm off to have some food, as I haven't had any tea yet tonight!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

     
  • At 1:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home