The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Weirdly Weary But Wickedly Randy...

Hahaha... it's been a few days since I updated my journal. For no other reason than the fact that I have either been too busy to update it, or too tired! I've either spent most of my days shopping, or cleaning, or being lazy! Although today, I did go out with Doofus this morning, as she had an exam, and we met up after it for a drink! That suited me fine, as it was cool to get out of the house. I did opt for a bit of shopping though... a quick trip to pulse and cocktails to buy a necessary essential ;). Was supposed to go swimming earlier, only apparently (so I'm told), the sight of me in my swimming costume was far to much for my lady to handle, and she ended up jumping on me (quite literally), and we ended up swimming not in a pool, but in a bed of mad passionate sex! It was amazing! Much more rewarding than a trip to the swimming pool, which is far too public to do anything exciting in! (more's the pity). Hahaha.
So now I'm updating my iPod with the last of my CDs, whilst chatting to my lady's dad on MSN, giving him a tutorial on downloading the latest version, and waiting for my lady to get ready to go to the cinema. As we're FINALLY going to see Brokeback Mountain... which we both have wanted to see! She's just come out modelling a sexy thong she's wearing... so three gueses where my mind's gonna be all night?!!! Hmmmm, I can't wait to get back home!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home