The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Madly Manic Day!!!!!!

Well, what can I say? What's the most memorable, and eventful event of the past 24 hours for me... Ah hem... sex, sex and more sex!!!! Wow oh fucking wow!Ended up watching Boys Don't Cry on DVD last night with Baby G and FT. And it was a good film. Would probably have been a completely crap storyline as it was incredibly hard to follow, as well as translate the inaudible southern drawl, but it was based on a true story... which made it all worth the while of me trying to explain to Baby G just what was going on in each scene, when most of the time, I had little idea myself! Anyway, it was an ace film when you can see past the difficulties in understanding it, I'm glad I watched it, even if the prejudice and narrowmindedness did make me angry and a little upset. But I loved settling down with FT's head on my lap to watch the film, and lovingly stroking her hair from time to time! It was wonderful!Went to bed with FT after, and was just held for a bit, as I was feeling emotional after the events of the day and stuff, so it was nice to be held, and feel loved, and just feel safe again!Then. Where it came from I have no idea. Just as we were settling down and snuggling up to go to sleep, we just ended up having THE most passionate, mind-blowing sex ever! FUCKING HELL! Like, don't get me wrong, it is always passionate, and always amazing. But it just seems that of late, the whole passion and connection between us just keeps escalating to completely new levels! I have truly never known anything like it!
We eventually went to sleep at well gone 2am this morning! So, I was completely knackered, and ended up having a bit of a lie in this morning, after my beloved had departed to get up at a decent hour. Then, after what seemed like 5 minutes, but really was an hour or so, she comes back in to wake me up and give me cuddles and encourage me to get out of bed. Then, the next thing I know, once again, from absolutely nowhere, we couldn't keep our hands off each other, and was off on another amazing adventure of love, passion and complete and utter horniness! I just cannot get enough of this woman! I'm sitting here, right now, and all I can think of is how amazing she is, and how lucky I am. And how I love everything about her! She is the most beautiful woman in the world in every way, and the lovely thing is, she doesn't even realise it! And that makes her soooooooo sexy! I'm completely and utterly in love! Could you guess?!
When we eventually got up this morning, while everyone else was getting ready, I was doing my best to impress my lady with my DIY skills, by fixing her CD rack. When it's loaded with CDs it ends to bow in the middle, and all of the CDs come out of the runs they sit in and fall out or slip down and funny angles. So, using my electric drill and screwdriver, I used a spare shelf and drilled holes and braced it at the back in the middle, by fixing the spare shelf at the correct distance to stop the columns from bowing. And I loved doing it! Not sure my lady thinks it will work though... either that, or she's not quite as impressed as I'd hoped for, but either way, I was pleased with my seeming successful approach to the problem!We spent hours this afternoon shopping around the local shopping mall, which is huge! We just browsed and tried on, and I ended up buying a t-shirt, which will look ace with my brown jeans, and stuff, so I was pleased with that, as you can never have too many clothes! I also saw quite a few amazingly sexy pieces of lingerie, which I fully intend to buy for my beloved at some point, as she'll look damn sexy modelling them for me! So that's my next shopping trip taken care of! I ended up having a prawn baguette for lunch, and I really should have had chinese like my beloved. Cos that looked sooooo much nicer! And I'm really badly craving it now! In fact, I haven't had any dinner tonight as I'm throwing a strop at my stupidity and the fact that I can't have chinese!
Shopping was fun... me and FT were in absolute stitches all afternoon, as we were walking arm in arm, and Baby G was holding on to FT as we went round and she was guiding her, as that is easier than trying to fit 3 people through a door at once. Well... you'd think so, wouldn't you! I have to say though, for the tiniest person I know Baby G is the most difficult to guide, as she just walks at right angles to the direction you're trying to walk in! So invariably, FT was dragging her into all sorts, like people and clothes racks etc. It was highly amusing, and we spent most of the time chuckling at it. Well, that and the fact that Baby G was likened to both a trolley with a wonkey wheel, and a misile (as she kept missing the aisles and hitting the racks)! Anyway, after a good few hours shopping, we headed off to the station for Baby G to catch her train! It's been a lovely weekend having her here, and she's put a smile on FTs face having her around again. Which always makes me happy!So now it's just us (well, until tomorrow when FT's dad and Beby hound come for the day), and it will be cool to have some space to ourselves to a bit, to relax from the madness of the past week or so! Time for some TLC and massages I think!
I popped out this evening to give my lady some space, as I know she's been going stir crazy, so I went to ASDA and bought her a mango (which might seem weird, but she loves them, and I knew she'd be over the moon with it) and some sweat bands for her gym sessions, and bought beby hound a squeeky ball and some pigs ears as he's not very well and is a bit poorly sick, and needs an operation, so I'm very worried about him, cos he's like my puppy too, and I want him to feel loved! So I thought I'd try and spoil him a bit. Awwwww, Beby hound!!!!
So now, I'm off to settle down and make the most of having the house to ourselves again!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home