The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Random Questionnaire Thing!

1. What does your user name mean?
It was my username when I was at university. We had to use it for the computers and the start of my email address. The mda bit is the prefix for my department. 02 is the year I started at the uni and the ljp are my initials.
2. Elaborate on your user photo:
I don’t have one! Not through lack of trying mind, every time I try to load one the page takes ages to refresh and won’t load one on. I don’t know why… damn thing!
3. How many comments do you have?
Hardly anyone ever comments on my journal. But then that’s probably my fault!
4. What's your current relationship status?
Ah ah… I like this question! I’m currently in a very blissful and amazing relationship with my beautiful gf. And we live together in an extremely amazing apartment. Things couldn’t be any better!
5. What exactly are you wearing right now?
Purple PJs with lil’ sheep on them!
6. What is your current problem?
I need a shower!
7. What do you love most?
My girlfriend and my family and friends.
8. What makes you most happy?
Being in the arms of my beloved.
9. Are you musically inclined?
Fuck am I?! I really wish I was, but I’m not. And it’s one of the things I hate about me!
10. What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were on cocaine?
I don’t understand the question? I’m not likely to wake up one morning and ‘find’ myself on an illicit substance as I’m a scientist and have strong views on drugs and things, having busted my arse at uni for 3 years learning about what they do to you. I’m quite capable of creating enough problems in my life without throwing drugs into the mix. I would stop myself long before it got to waking up and realising I’m on drugs!
11. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
Yeah, I think I agree with my lady. Shit happens for a reason, and like it or not, everything that has happened has made me who I am now, and leaves me where I am today. Without it, I wouldn’t be me. And for better or worse, I’m still learning, and I don’t wanna change that!
12. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day, what would you be?
I’d probably be a dog… dead cute but cheeky at the same time!
13. Ever have a near death experience?
Thought I was gonna die when I capsized in a canoe in Holland when I was 9. But other than that I don’t think so.
14. Name an obvious quality you have?
I'm as loyal as they come… everyone says so, and it’s one thing I pride myself on.
15. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Suddenly I see by KT Tunstall. Me and my lady watched it on the Brits in video this morning. And it was a fairly shit performance to be fair! But Kelly Clarkson Rocks!!!!
16. Are you happy today?
It’s a quiet Sunday. I’m spending time with my lady. Yep… I’m very happy!
17. Who will cut and paste this to first?
Hahahaha, my lady knows me too well! But I bet some other bugger’s done it while I was in the shower, which will really piss me off! Grrrrr. Erm, dunno. Dora’s the only other person I know with a livejournal, so her if she hasn’t beat me!
18. Name someone with the same birthday as you:
Hmm, for me it’ll have to be a family friend who we never see called Neil who was born a year after me on the same day… almost as if to steal my special birthday thunder.
19. Do you have a secret crush on someone?
Nope… all my hopes, dreams and deepest darkest fantasies are and will be forever fulfilled with my precious lady, so there is no need for secrecy. We share everything!
20. Do you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen sink?
Nope… and I thought we were being fancy pants with a dishwasher! Haven’t people heard of bins?!
21. Have you ever been in a fight?
Yeah, a couple of times. Punched a neighbour in the face when I was younger as she was threatening to hit me with a skateboard, so I thought fuck it I’ll get in there first. Then she ran off crying. Haven’t hit anyone in ages though
22. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
Yes, as a matter of fact. I was in the choir at school and we performed in a church up town in London every Christmas. But the highlight was when we performed at the Royal Festival Hall in London. That’s about my only claim to fame.
23. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex:
Bluegh… yuk!
24. Whats your biggest mistake?
Not thinking before I act or say something! I am learning to stop and think though, although that childhood jump in feet first before you think seems never to have left me. And I’m forever regretting it! And constantly battling to change it!
25. Say something totally random about you?
I did like the whole ‘I have a little mouth full of big bad words’ comment which I passed when I was drunk the other night. But then anyone who knows me knows that’s not random!
26. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Nope… although when I first got glasses my uncle tried to take the piss out of me saying I had ‘John Lennon glasses’. But that’s as close to a celebrity likeness I’ve ever got!
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
I suppose so, although I would like to be able to see over a crowd which comes in useful at theatres and cinemas and concerts. Other than that, I like my height.
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
Well, just recently, my lady booked and paid for a room with a Jacuzzi at a hotel in Manchester for a weekend. I had no idea she was planning something like that, and I was completely lost for words. No one has ever done anything like that for me before, and I could have cried!
29. What is your favorite smell?
The smells of my gf. Her perfume and her skin, and her hair and every smell she produces is like a smell of heaven!
30. What's something that really annoys you?Arrogant people, and liars… especially those who continue to lie when they’re found out!
31. What's something you really like?
Lying in the arms of my lady… I feel at home and it makes the world a much better place!
32. Do you give random hugs and kisses?
Hugs, yeah, moderately. If I haven’t seen a friend for ages or someone looks like they need a hug, then I can give them freely. But not so much with kisses… these lips are reserved for my lady!
33. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
There have been times when I haven’t gone to bed!
34. Have you ever been rushed to the emergency room?
Nope. I was a fairly accident free child/adolescent. Well, that’s a lie really, but I was fortunate enough not to end up at hospital for it!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home