The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Yes it's True... Bad Loser in Effect!

I have come online with one purpose only. To publically. Yes, publically I say, conceed defeat! For any other journal update, you'll have to wait, as I'm in the process of composing a personal statement for a job application!Anyway, yesterday was a shitty day as both me and my lady seemed to get out of bed the wrong side and were in peculiar moods to say the least. I think we'll both testify to that! When in the evening, she was starting to do the ironing, and really didn't want to do it, so I told her to leave it, which she refused (such was the mood of the day). Anyway, it was only when I suggested that we take some time out and do something fun that she agreed. The iron went away, and out came the draughts board. Or checkers os Americans refer to it. Anyway, the long and the short of it is that she'd never beat me at it before, in the whole time we've known each other. That was until last night.
I was outplayed. What the fuck I was playing at, I have no idea, but she beat me. And although I did have it in my head that we were playing to different objects of the game, the result is the same. She beat me!
Only I was a fucking arse bad loser and refused to accept defeat! Again, such was the mood of the day.
So, the honourable sort that I am, I have come online and publically tell the world or anyone who will listen, that I was out-classed, and out-played by my good lady, and she deserves all the credit in the world! I love you baby!
Now, on my usual over-competative nature... REMATCH!!!! I challenge you to do it again! Bet ya can't, bet ya can't!
I love you sweetheart! And I love playing games with you! Infanam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home