The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

What A Productive Day!!!!!!

Well, hmm, what to say! It's been a productive couple of days really. I didn't get much sleep on Tuesday night though... we had FT's puppy, Beby Hound to stay with her Mum overnight, and as always, he ended up sleeping in our room with us! Not that that's an irregular occurance when we have the hound to stay, as he always has his bed in our room. But the sneeky little devil knows just how damn cute he is, so he always tries to chance his arm and sneek his way onto our bed. Well, he tried at the begining of the night, and then ended up on the floor in our room. However, he's crafty like that... he ended up clambering back onto our bed at some point in the night, and promptly decided to sleep on my feet and in my leg space, so I was crumpled up like a concertina. However, every attempt I made to shove him a bit so I could actually stretch my leg a bit to relieve the cramp, he just ended up rolling over a bit more so I ended up with even less room! In the end, I gave up, cos he is just so damn cute anyway, and we haven't had him to stay for a while, so I thought 'what the hell?' So, I ended up having a bit of a lie in yesterday, and then headed off for a swim about midday while my lady was busting the arse out of a few machines at the gym to relieve some of the stress of having her Mum to stay. I tried to be the supportive attentive girlfriend, giving lots of hugs and kisses where needed, not sure how much use I was though!
In the evening, me and my lady ended up driving over to Scunthorpe to visit a friend on placement there for the evening. That was nice. We had a lovely meal in a quaint little chinese place, and a chat with our friend. But to be honest, it was just lovely to get some open space under the wheels, and just drive with the iPod plugged into the stereo, just being with each other! I love driving with my lady! We were both pretty knackered when we got home, and settled down and watched some more of lost and snuggled up to sleep. And my was it nice to sleep naked, and be able to stretch my legs out!Today has just been manic and gone nowhere... so much for best laid plans, we haven't got everything done we intended to, but we've had a very productive day! Having had a lie in and some mad passionate sex... which was amazing! We watched the last two episodes of lost (what the hell kind of ending is that?!) and then had a mad rush to get ready and go and do some food shopping for the party! My beautiful lady seems to want to get enough food to feed the five thousand, when we already have loads in! Still, I think she wants to make as good an impression with it all as I do! And hopefully the chocolate fountain will achieve that! We went and bought a new DVD rack, for our ever-expanding DVD collection, so I took great pride in putting that together this evening! And I think I made a damn good job! It's not prode of place in our lounge, sophistically decorated with about 100 DVDs and 2 of my lady's prized sculptures, as well as another picture of us. So we're both really pleased with it! I think I still impress her with my DIY skills! Well, at least I hope I do!
I dropped my lady off at her training session this evening, after an amazing session of lovemaking, which made us run a bit late, and had her friends waiting out in the freezing cold... Ah well, we had fun ;)
So I've had the evening to myself, and I spent it washing up and installing a new programme on my lady's computer for her, which she is playing with as we speak! Anything for my beautiful woman! I think she is pleased with my efforts!So now, I'm just killing time, waiting to go to bed, where I fully intend to take full advantage of my lady having no work to do and being in a mood of relaxation, by giving her a nice romantic massage... if I can prize her off the computer first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home