The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Monday, March 20, 2006

A Relaxing Weekend... Then a Hard Day at Work!

Ah ha.... well this is going to be a very short journal entry on my part for a change, for no other reason than the fact that I've finally been out to work today!!!
Yep, got a little call early this morning (I was up at 7am and on 'stand-by' to be called in), I was off to attend a school in Mexborough, 40 minutes away from Sheffield, where I got my first taste of being a teaching assistant!!!
And it was ace!!!! Was in a class of 22 6-7 year olds where I was helping them read and make folders and just generally helping the teacher out! It was brill! The day seemed to go really fast and to get paid for it just seems an absolute bonus!!! It was nice for once to have something new and random to do, and the element of surprise, not knowing what I was going to be doing next! I even enjoyed the journey too and from work!
But the best bit has to be how much I missed my lady, and couldn't wait to get home and be with her, and see if she missed me, and to tell her all about it! And it was amazing to walk through the door to that sexy huge smile and lots of cuddles!
It certainly put a massive grin on my face! :)
And I was feeling all energetic and bouncy, until I sat down! just 15 minutes ago!
So I'm going to save the rest of this post for another day!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home