The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

At Last!

Anyone who has a broadband account with NTL, shoot the bastards! Their server has been down for well over a week, and as a result, I haven't been able to read anyone elses journal, let alone update my own!
So, instead of thinking to myself 'where to begin...?' I'm not going to post in it now, as we have to prepare some dinner, instead I'll post some time later on or over the next couple of days when I have a bit more time!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home