The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Samosas, Samosas, Samosas!!!!!!

Haaaaaaaahaaaaaa! They were so bloody good I threatened to write a post about them all on their own! Baby G's parents made us some samosas whilst we were in London! 10 glorious samosas... not for anyone else! No party food (as I could have eaten the lot myself then too), no people with ideas above their station! Just 10 samosas for me and my lady! We treasured them! They were gorgeous! And I don't care if I sound a greedy pig... but they were lovely! And we appreciated every single one! Mmmmmm, yummy!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home