The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

At the end of my teather...

...Ah ha, but not what you might think! I woke up today, and I was about a minute short from shaving my own head with a razor! My hair was driving me insane and I only had it cut about 3 weeks ago! The length isn't too bad, just that it's really really thick, and when it gets like that there's not a thing I can do with it! So I rang the hairdressers and booked me an appointment to go and have it fixed.
I'm well pleased with it, it's just a shorter, thinner, more managable form of what it was, but it feels so much better! The thing is, inspite of what she says, I know FT thinks it's a bit short and doesn't really like it. Which is a bit gutting for me, as I have this thing about me not having the wow factor for her. I suppose it will always grow back!
The great news is that FT's new mobile phone is up and running, and on the same network as mine! I can't out into words how excited I am by it!
Also, on a slightly different note, I can't get enough of my lady right now! Everything about her just oozes, like WOW, for me! She blows me away and life couldn't be better right now! Nearly 23 months on, and we still have the most amazing sex ever! WOW. That's all I can say... WOW! And I'm rarely lost for words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home