The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Finally!!!!

OK, so the delay between my posting has been due to the fact that we've been unable to access any webpages associated with Blogger. At first we thought the site was experiencing difficulties, and then we thought it was our ISP again.
However, it seems now... problem resolved!!!
One of FT's best friends was consulting with her on MSN just a few minutes ago, and she recommended that we unplug our router to reset it and then plug it back in again, and that should fix the problem.
AND HERE WE ARE!!! Yep, it worked! As sceptical as I was, it actually worked! Bearing in mind, this is after I sent another email to NTL asking them to sort out the problem!
Guess I look dead silly now!
But huge thanks and hugs Hai-Man... you're a true legend!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home