The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Seductively Sexy Snogging!!!

And the reason for the title of my incredibly short post for me?
Well, there's only so much teasing a woman can take!
Tonight FT and I have had the most amazing connections. Seriously, like, the way we kiss now, is incredible. Just like the very first time. I get goosebumps. The hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. My heart pounds. It's out of this world! Like nothing I have ever experienced before, and to be honest, nearly 23 months after our first kiss, it's all that and more! The connection is so deep, I can't even put it into words!
So there we are on the sofa, having one hell of a heart melting, seductive, passionate, deliberate yet tender, amazing kiss, and the phone rings.
Neither of us move, we carry on as if it wasn't ringing. Completely lost in each other. It was incredible. Then the answer phone kicks in, and we find out it's FT's best friend Baby G, who was ringing back as requested. The next thing I know, she leaves me with this lingering kiss, hops off my lap and answers the phone! Looking all mischevious, knowing full well how consumed I was by that moment!

Oi Mrs... don't you know it's rude to leave your girlfriend hanging?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home