The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The M Word...

Well, let's face it... it comes after the L word (Now I thought that was funny even if the rest of you didn't), and it's a million zillion times better than the C word that I was progressively called by one of the kids at work repeatedly yesterday, to the point of me getting nearly enough upset to cry.
I didn't cry. I wanted to though. I've had enough this week. My head isn't really there! I'm just sooooooo tired! I have half term fever in a bad way! I just can't get enough sleep, and it really didn't help me having a cold at the begining of the week!
I was better today. And the little fucker from yesterday was enough of a shit today to get himself sent home before dinner, so he missed the best one of the week. I was just a little bitter he didn't get himself sent home yesterday... made up for it today though!
Little bastard! His mum must be so proud!
Sorry folks... rant over!

Back to the post in hand:

The M Word! Yep, that really has been on my mind the past few days. And I can't stop thinking about it! I know we should take it steady, and not run before we can walk. And after how emotional everything has been lately, that it's not the right time. But I guess after the weekend, and how amazing that was, and just how much more we reconnect now, just made me realise just how much I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman.
Not that I've ever thought any different, but I guess I was afraid to think about the M word too much, as I wasn't sure it was what FT wanted deep down.
Something unlocked this weekend, and ever since, it's like I can see our future right there before me again!
And the M word plays a BIG part of that!
So that's where my head has been... way up in the clouds! With the BIGGEST mother-fucking smile I've had in ages!

God I'm the luckiest woman on the planet!

I'm so in love with you baby!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 pm, Blogger Sapphire said…

    You'd BETTER do the M Word woman! And DF and I better be invited too! :oP I'm so glad things are clear about where you want to go and where you want to be with her.

    *big hugs*

    Your favourite American

     
  • At 6:31 pm, Blogger doctorlucy said…

    Oh I fully intend to do the M Word!
    I'm just waiting for the perfect time! ;)
    And of course you and DF will be invited!!!
    -x-

     

Post a Comment

<< Home