The Hopeless Romantic

This is my blog of the daily musings of my life. The details of my thoughts and feelings as a lesbian in Sheffield. With a mad and slightly weird family, but truly blessed having found my soulmate: FT. It's not always interesting, not always happy, but always honest and true! The fight for my dreams begins!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the sometimes mad, sometimes sad world of me! I originally started a livejournal, which for anyone interested, you can access at the link below.

http://mda02ljp.livejournal.com/

To be to be perfectly honest, live journal is shit, and I decided to cut my losses and create MY blog, the way I want to do it... so I've converted to the wonderful world of Blogger, for that full, fun, blogging experience!
I can't promise to post every day, or every week for that matter, but I will endeavour to post as much interesting stuff on here, as often as I get chance!

Now let's see if this exciting new adventure can be more successful than the livejournal fiasco!!!

Look... A picture of me beautiful lady, FT and me! (she's on the left and I'm on the right)

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home